sábado, 15 de junio de 2013


Hello!

You are getting this email because you signed up for my mailing list at mirandajuly.com. You might have signed up a long time ago and now you are finally getting something, years later. Or you might have just signed up like four seconds ago and, boom, here I am writing you already and you're thinking I'll probably be writing you all the time -- not the case! I almost never do this. Only when there is something I think you'll really like. And when I remember that the mailing list exists.

I think you'll really like this: wethinkalone.com
You go there and sign up (yet again!) and then for the next twenty weeks you will get something pretty extravagant in your inbox every Monday.

wethinkalone.com
wethinkalone.com
wethinkalone.com
wethinkalone.com
wethinkalone.com
wethinkalone.com

As for the rest of life, things are going well (it just occurred to me maybe I should write some more newslettery type things to make this a real newsletter.)  I'm writing a novel, I just got a haircut, a tad too short. I'm doing a reading at The University of Tampa on Saturday, you can go if you live there. I just visited my family in Berkeley over the weekend. Who exactly am I writing to here? It's hard to know how specific or vague to be. Have had a little trouble sleeping. Been going heavy on the almond butter. Like to bathe. Can't sing. Getting older. 

give my love to the family,

MJ

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario